Villa Damee Rental – Are you considering living in Bali? You can rent Villa Damee for 1 month or more.
Price: IDR 34 million
USD 2570 per month
Our beautiful 3 bedroom home located 4.5 km from Ubud, in Pejeng Village – (20 minutes to Green School) is available to rent for 1 month or longer. The villa borders the holy Pakerisan River, which has hidden temples in the rocks. The house was built in compliance with Balinese spiritual law – so you feel the peacefulness and balance at the villa. It is out intention to be very discerning to whom we rent our lovely home to. We had the appropriate blessings on the land, in important stages of construction and the villa has hence grown into a place of bliss, harmony and good Karma. We hope you will enjoy it as much as we do.
Breezes blow through the yoga and mediation platform with views over jungle and rice fields and a magical light surrounds the villa in the early morning light and again as the dusk draws down.
Enjoy the huge natural spring-water fed pool which is balanced by an eco-friendly ironiser which avoids high use of chlorine. The water is soft and pure and your hair won’t turn green (if you are blonde) Lap swimming is perfect.
The kitchen is large, with a pizza oven, and we have a fabulous cook, hours to suit you if you wish to engage her talents.
1. You are in the heart of an ancient village with 10th Century temples all around. You will be welcomed into this village and respect, which has been well established. You will see very few, if any, foreigners. You are a short drive (4.5 km) to Ubud, close enough yet far more peaceful than central Ubud with a bustling 700 restaurants and bars now.
2. Stunning views of surrounding rice fields and jungle.
3. Air conditioning in the 3 bedrooms – however, there are plenty of breezes for air circulation which combines with our elevation. You also have fans as an option in every room.
4. Open/closed: tropical living. Designed for perfect flow in keeping with Balinese architecture.
5. Builder quality: the house is built with the best quality materials and professional lighting for mood. A very different standard from most of the villas in Bali, which are built with a rental in mind. The proper ceremonies performed at the villa men’s you have harmony flowing in your living spaces.
6. Design: simple, minimal indoor-outdoor tropical functional living. This villa is natural, using local materials e.g coconut posts and natural fibre roofing and includes linen, fabrics, towels, etc mixing modern with Balinese and Indonesian touches.
7. Kitchen – good size kitchen with cabinet space and counter space and a large Industrial fridge, gas stove top and pizza oven for baking. Full set of utensils and cookware and wine glasses etc.
We have a Bale located in our rice fields -(Kubu) with traditional earthenware kitchen for making your own satay grill or a lovely space for painting or read a book/study surrounded by nature overlooking jungle and down to the river. A very quiet and peaceful spot – surrounded by nature.
– 3 bedrooms, all with comfortable quality American beds. 3 kings and 1 queen. and 3 ensuite bathrooms (including one with a stoneware bathtub). 2 goddess showers.
– Large living/dining space X 3 areas – perfect for teenagers.
– Spacious and functional wardrobe/storage room and 2 super king size bedroom. The 3rd bedroom is standard size.
– Outdoor laundry space with washing machine, however, we use local laundry service as it’s cheaper at 10c am
Item and it comes back in 24 hrs pressed.
– Recycling bins to help manage trash
– rubbish service included
– Pool with ironiser ozone system (very low chemical use)
– Large tropical garden with a traditional gazebo bale set in nature.
– Motorbike and car parking for 4 spots
– Fast internet connection
Pejeng Village is 2 km for the Maya Ubud.Ubud is 4.5 kms away. It’s a beautiful drive and quiet roads.
School run – car pooling should be easy. Green School or Wood School, Pejeng
The villa is only 4.5 kms to Ubud . A general store (and Pejeng traditional night market) is only a 1.5 km walk. Volleyball played by the local community every night. Snack – only 3 doors away. 2 kms to Indonesian restaurant – Warung Mina and Nade Madu and a new genuine coffee house .
A yoga teacher can come to the villa, as we built a dedicated yoga platform.
You can get organic veggies and organic chicken delivered (Jons chicken) or pick your own veggies at Hars Garden – his organic farm is just 4.5 km away.
Outdoor activities – walking or running or cycling on small back roads. Peaceful walk to the Pakerisan River, which is safe for swimming.
Pejeng village life is still very traditional – with activities such as rice cultivation, traditional farming, woodcarving, many temple ceremonies, villagers collecting water from holy spring at Pakerisan River and the duck farmer comes past the villa in the afternoon (with over 80 ducks).
See booking calander for availabilty: www.villadamee.com
Price: Rental – IDR 34 million approx USD 2570 includes staff and FREE WI-FI . Extras: Electricity which is IDR 2-3 million or USD 150-220 per month. Wi-fi option to upgrade to a higher speed for an additional US$20 per month.
We built our own tower and it’s the fastest available with specialist Blueline with 24 hr excellent customer service. The speed we have at the Villa now is fast, but you can upgrade to super-fast.
Email your enquiry here……..hyperlink to email address
or phone: call/msg/whats app at +62 813 5348 6791